This Palm Springs-inspired retreat, meticulously refurbished, promises unmatched comfort with premium amenities. Enjoy exclusive access to a pool, spa, spacious backyard replete with relaxation and gaming options. From pool toys, BBQ, sun chairs, fireplaces, to a variety of games including corn hole, laser tag, beer pong and a putting green or relax on our yoga mats, we’ve got you covered. Choose between lively music or serene quietude as you unwind in style!
Rather Be Desert Getaway was perfectly (in our option) remodeled, decorated and stocked with all the things our family need when traveling. Whether you are a traveling digital nomad, out to hit up a local festival or in town for a family vacation we believe our home has everything you need to cook a meal, throw a party and entertain the kids for hours.
• Large 15’x30’ salt water pool, depth up to 5′.5″ with optional heating
• 6×6 hot tub with mountain and sunset views
• Sun lounge chairs, drink tables and sun umbrellas
• Natural gas burning fire pit with lounge chairs
• Large, covered pergola, furnished with an outdoor dining table and chairs
• Natural gas BBQ
• Large, covered patio with beer pong table and bar stools
• Pool toys, floats, games and pump all available for your use
• Large green area for you to enjoy a game of corn hole or bocce ball
• PLUS a putting green with golf clubs for our golfing enthusiasts
• Complementary sunscreen, bug spray and pool towels
• Super comfortable couch, coffee table and armchairs
• 4 person Laser tag game
• Smart TV with Roku, Netflix and Disney+
• Natural gas burning fireplace
• 2 yoga mats to enjoy early morning yoga on the green
• Seating for 6 at a large table
• Steps from the kitchen island and 4 additional bar stools
• Appliances including an oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher and a Whirlpool side by side refrigerator with water dispenser and ice machine
• Complementary tea and coffee station
• KEURIG machine with coffee pods, cream and sugar
• Pour over kettle with a wide selection of teas
• Cooking basics- salt and pepper, cooking oil, foil, plastic wrap, baking paper
• High velocity blender
• Dish wear, including plastic plates, bowls, cups, forks and spoons for the kids
• Non-stick frying pans and cooking utensils
• Plastic cups for outdoor and pool use
• BBQ tools
• Washer & dryer with complementary washing machine pods and dryer napkins
• Master bedroom- King bed, smart TV with Roku, Netflix and Disney+, private en-suite bathroom with bathtub shower combo, direct access to back yard and private hot tub entrance
• Bedroom 2- Full bed
• Bedroom 3- Two twin bunk beds
• All bedrooms equip with a dresser, lamps and smart alarm clocks, built in closets with coat hangers, laundry baskets and extra pillows and bedding
• Master bathroom has direct access from the master bedroom, full length mirror, large vanity for getting ready and bath shower combo
• Bathroom 2 shower bath combo
• Both bathrooms equip with shampoo, conditioner, body wash, complementary toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss and Q tips and hair dryers and a hair straightening/curling iron available for you to use
Check in is contactless. You will receive a digital guest book and a unique front door code 2 days before checking in
We will be available for you during your stay between the hours of 9am-9pm, please feel free to call, text or email with any questions or concerns you may have during your stay! We are here to help you in case you need anything at all
Our house is located in a quiet, safe, and family-friendly neighborhood. You’ll love the peaceful atmosphere and the convenient location, just minutes away from some of the best golf courses and country clubs in the Coachella Valley.
Our home is also less than 10 minutes to Indian Wells Tennis Garden, 15 minutes to the Empire Polo Club, and 20 minutes to The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens.
Guess typically get around by car, as it is a suburban community with limited public transportation options. Most residents and visitors drive their own vehicles or rent cars to get around the area. The streets around and throughout Bermuda Dunes are well-maintained and easy to navigate. There are also several car rental companies located in the area, including Enterprise Rent-A-Car and Hertz Rent-A-Car.
In addition to driving, some people in the area also use ride-sharing services like Uber and Lyft, which are widely available in the Coachella Valley. Taxis are also available but may be less convenient and more expensive than ride-sharing services.
For those who prefer to travel by public transportation, the SunLine Transit Agency operates several bus routes throughout the Coachella Valley, including routes that serve Bermuda Dunes. However, bus service in the area is limited and may not be the most convenient option for getting around.
• Being parents of young kids ourselves, we know how hard traveling can be sometimes, we have really tried our best to accommodate for young families
• We have two pack N plays and crib sheets available
• A high chair
• Pool and bath toys
• Plastic plates, bowls, cups, sippy cups and kids spoons, knives and forks
• Books, games and puzzles for the whole family to enjoy
• We are pet friendly at a fee of $50 per pet
• We have a small dog bed available, doggy treats and poop bags
** We just ask that you take your dog with you if you go out or keep it in a create- as all the furniture is brand new and we’d hate for it to get ruined
• The pool requires a lot of natural gas to heat, so using this will incur a daily fee of $75. This will be billed prior to your arrival if you request it.
• Our pool technician cleans our pool Monday, Wednesday and Fridays
• Our landscaper comes the 1st & 3rd Tuesdays of every month.
• Walk up trash service is taken Friday mornings.
• All services are for your added convenience and will not both you throughout you stay.
• This home and many homes in Palm Springs are located in the desert, sand is around, sand flys when windy. When windy the pool does catch some sand. Our pool cleaner always tries his best to clean the sand, but in some cases sand my be in the pool.
Early Check In/Late Check Out
Are dependent upon availability. Please contact your host to discuss availability. Fees apply. Details below
• Early check in from 1pm- $50
• Late check out until 12pm- $50
*Extra fees can be invoiced before or during your stay
For more pictures and to see what guests are saying visit our IG @Rather Be Propertie
“Elissa is an excellent host. Very responsive and helpful. The house was perfect for our bachelorette party weekend. We hit downtown Palm Springs Friday night and then spent all of Saturday poolside with massages and dinner at the house. This was a great rental!”
Please enter your username or email address. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.